“We make your existing carpet look NEW!”
Residential Carpet Cleaning
Spot Cleaning – We spot clean all carpeting that requires special attention such as rooms, hallways, spots and closets.
High Traffic Cleaning – This procedure is utilized for high traffic areas and heavy use walkways.
Emergency Spot Removal – We’re there when you need us.… within 12 hours. It’s just one more way of showing how seriously we take our commitment to you.
Pre-Vacuum to remove 90% of loose soils and to lift grain off carpet.
Pre-Spot with a variety spotting agents that are pet and family safe.
- Pre-spray with industry approved cleaning detergents using a fast drying solution which lifts out soil with suspension foaming action.
- Extract soiled solution with special truck mounted high powered steam extraction unit.
- Brush up fabric with specially designed brushes.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Our upholstery cleaning service will get rid of odors, stains and allergens while protecting your furniture’s delicate material. We brighten the look of your favorite upholstered furniture. We can actually extend its life to help avoid replacement. Your upholstered furniture will once again be delightful to look at, adding appeal and attractiveness to your home.
We clean all types of upholstered furniture, including:
- Love Seats
- Arm Chairs
- Dining chairs
- Auto/Boat/RV Interior
- And More…
Polished and colorful tiles housed within clean looking grout borders add a touch of sparkling charm to your home. Maintaining and cleaning tile and grouts using store bought products, however, can be long and messy work and take up valuable time leaving while still leaving soils on the surface and in between grout lines. For some, this task remains on the “To Do” list for years and never seems to get done.
Call on “Folsom Lake Capet and Tile Cleaning” experts to restore your grout and tiles to their original shimmering beauty. We will come to your home and get the job done quickly and professionally. Your tiles will once again look exquisitely colorful and decorative.
For optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness, our wide range of tile cleaning systems addresses the varying soiling conditions and traffic patterns in your hand are able to clean these surfaces:
- Counter tops
- Outdoor Tile
- And More…
* Tile and Grout Cleaning – We offer the best restorative cleaning for your tile and grout lines with the newest equipment on the market allowing us to extract and neutralize the most soils, minerals, oils and grease deposits. (Recommended at least 2 times annually)
* Tile and Grout Sealing – We offer the best protection for soil deposits with our sealers restricting water and oil-based stains from binding to the surface of your floor requiring less cleaning each year.
(Recommended at least 1 time annually)
Pet Odor Treatment
Pet owners know, pet spots and spills can happen often. You should handle pet urine odors immediately after they occur, because they become harder to remove as time goes by. Residential cleaning products which set the stain as permanent, usually only make the problem worse. If you wait too long, you will have no choice but to turn to a professional cleaning service in order to get rid of disagreeable smells and stains from your home. Our Technicians use advanced cleaning products that can eliminate and neutralize urine and fecal odors from carpets and furniture with odor-busting enzymes that break down the source of the odor.
Scotchgard Protection Treatment
Scotchgard is a 3M® Teflon carpet and upholstery protection treatment that helps your carpet resist dry soil, which is the lead cause in breaking down your carpet appearance. Dry soils embed in the bottom of your carpet and acts like sandpaper grinding away at your fragile carpet fibers. Every time you walk on it, you are grinding the carpet fibers against the soil and causing your carpet to wear out prematurely and permanently.
- Helps protect against both oil- and water-based stains.
- Helps protect carpet and upholstery for everyday wear and tear
- Helps stains release more easily when carpet and upholstery is cleaned.
- Helps fabric material look and stay cleaner longer
- Helps protect carpet and upholstery against fruit drinks, soft drinks and frozen fruit treats giving more time to dry before the stain sets into the surface.
Area Rug Cleaning
Stylish area rugs add sophistication to any home. But just like with regular carpets, your area rugs can absorb a lot of soils and foot traffic, dirt, spills and other materials. Using high performance equipment and advanced techniques, our rug cleaning technicians will deep-clean and protect your area rugs. Our technicians determine the best cleaning technique and method to suit your rug, taking into consideration its particular weave, fibers and dyes involved. We use only the most advanced technology for cleaning and revitalizing your rug.
Here’s a closer look at the carpet rug cleaning 9 step process:
- Pre-Inspection – We examine each rug, looking for signs of fading, discoloration, stains, pre-existing damage, color instability and odors. We then select the suitable cleaning process.
- Dusting – We remove dust and particles deep within the rug, using compressed air. This step is often referred to as “air washing” or “dusting”, and is more effective than vacuuming or beating.
- Pre-Treatment – Spots and stains are pre-treated using advanced spotting techniques.
- Pre-Cleaning – Sites of heavy traffic and soiling.
*Discoloration caused by wear, fading, or chemical reaction is not reversible.
- Steam Extraction – Deep cleaning to allow the dissolving and extraction of ground-in soils.
- Neutralizing – Rinse with optional Scotchgard Teflon protection treatment in order to remove cleaning residue, and to restore and protect the natural fibers. Restorative grooming with special grooming tools to comb and set treatments.
- Drying – Rugs are dried and hung in a climate-regulated drying area.
- Final Inspection – We will conduct a thorough inspection of your rug. If needed, we will repeat any of the above steps until your rug is as clean and beautiful looking as possible.
- Delivery – Rugs are wrapped for moving and delivered to the residence.
We offer mobile cleaning for cars, vans, SUV’s, boats, RV’s and more. We offer interior cleaning for carpets, seats, panels, dash etc… dust, soils and odors are absorbed daily into your cars interior surfaces and eventually that new car look and smell are gone. Visible soiling and discoloration accumulates on fabric, vinyl, and leather surfaces.
To preserve and protect your car’s interior from premature wear and tear, treatments are recommended on an annual basis.
Commercial Carpet and Tile Cleaning
You can help maintain the overall beauty of your facility by letting Folsom Lake Carpet Cleaners create a custom-tailored tile and carpet maintenance plan for you. This specialized program will reward you with competitive commercial rate ensuring years of dependable, economical service and maximizing the life and appearance of your tile and grout.
Our carpet and tile experts will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your facility to design a maintenance program or even a one-time cleaning that is tailored to your specific needs.
We’re there when you need us … within 12 hours. This allows our customers to handle stressful situations with ease. It’s just one more way of showing how seriously we take our commitment to you.